Sunday, August 9, 2015

On a BOAT!

On August 6 Kyle and I played 60's tunes on a boat.  Paul Decelles asked me to provide background music, so I asked Kyle if he wanted to do this.  We worked out a list, rehearsed a few times and performed.  I sang lots of backup, and even some lead.  Actually, I practiced more lead than I actually sang, but this was another small step towards becoming a more complete musician.  This was so much fun - looking out over the lake on this beautiful evening and getting paid for playing these fun tunes.  It was over far too quickly!

Sloop John BBeach Boys

Help Me RhondaBeach Boys

Long Cool WomanThe Hollies
Down on the CornerCCR

Proud MaryCCR

Little SisterElvis
Runaround SueDion

Merct Mercy MercyThe Buckinghams
She Caught the KatyTaj Mahal
Feelin AlrightTraffic
MichelleBeatles
I Feel FineBeatles
DaydreamLovin Spoonful

Happy Together (I sang lead on this one!)Turtles


My Girl Temptations


RunawayDel Shannon
She's Not ThereThe Zombies

Homeward BoundSimon & Garfunkel

I'm A BelieverThe Monkees

Sittin On the Dock of the BayOtis Redding

I Heard It Through the GrapevineMarvin Gaye
Good Golly Miss MollyLittle Richard


No comments: