Friday, July 24, 2015

BWSC at CCC

Big Whiskey Social Club played for "Ron's Fire Recovery" fundraiser at the Coventry Community Center for about 75 people.  It was a good gig, even though we hadn't played together in quite some time.  I found out the their alternate bassist has not been able to rehearse with them, and I agreed that I'd stick around.  I'm not a big fan of the music, but I enjoy playing with these guys.  The set list was the same as the last few gigs.  I think I played really well, with only a few issues:
  • Honky Tonk BeDonkadonk - used the Fender, tuned down and screwed up some of the low F#'s and G's.
  • There's an ending with a run that I left out because I couldn't remember it, but I'm not convinced it's being done correctly.  I'm going to have to figure it out.
Great night, though, overall.

No comments: