Thursday, January 18, 2024

Maybe YES, Maybe NO

I've been thinking about blogging again. Quick little entries. So I'm starting it up again but will I actually keep up with it?  Seems doubtful....

As we begin a new semester I'm filled with hope and a little dread. Not sure I have the energy to do everything I should.  Beginning Guitar classes are both starting now. Really focusing on reading. Some kids are picking it up very fast others are not. A few are reading really well but can't stay in tempo.  Hopefully if I stay the course most of them will get through all six strings - something I've never actually done.  Need to remember to get enough books before the semester starts next year!
  • READING MUSIC on a staff
  • READING TABLATURE
  • READING CHORD CHARTS
  • Combining those three concepts to play along with music 

No comments: