Monday, February 17, 2014

The Heaters at the Eagle's Club

I subbed for Chris at his wedding reception at the Eagle's Club in Burlington.  It was fun playing with the Heaters.  Interesting that they had total faith in me - no sound check, no talking through the songs ahead of time - just, "ready?"  They changed the key on the very first song, but I figured it out quickly enough.  "Ring of Fire" was a little different than the original, and I had to watch for the stops on "Born this Way," but otherwise I pretty much nailed it.  ...until the end.  After drinking and dancing, I played "Bitch" at the very end of the night. Totally botched the chorus, although I got better each time, and by the end I had it.  It was SO much fun to be able to play for the family!

The Heaters


867-5309
Bitch
Born this Way
Brick House
Hard to Handle
Hit Me With your Best Shot
I'm gonna be 500 mile
I'm Yours
I love R & R
Keep Your Hands to Yourself
Mary Jane's Last Dance
Ring of Fire
Santeria
Tush
You May Be Right
Sweet Child O Mine
Rolling in the Deep
Wonderful Tonoight
Marry You
Jackson

No comments: