Saturday, July 6, 2013

Kingdom Dixie at Westmore Field Day

Kingdom Dixie played outdoors for Westmore Field Day 7/6/2013.  We had two sets, 11-12 then 1-2. In between our sets a fiddle player performed, as well as a ukulele singalong and a singing duet that was quite good.  It threatened to rain the whole first set, but never did (KD had played in the pet parade without me and got soaked the night before!). During the second set it got so bright that I had a hard time reading my music. It's nice playing with this group, because I can just read and listen. Sometimes staying focused can be a problem, though. For this gig we got payed about twice as much as usual, and we got fed. Fun gig!


11:00 to 12:00

 

1 Panama

2 Blizzard Head Blues

3 High Society

4 I Can’t Give You Anything But Love

5 Millenberg Joys

6 Muskrat Ramble

7 Basin Street Blues

8 Randolph Street Strut

9 Dixie Down Beat

10 South Street Rampart Parade

 

1:00 to 2:00

 

1 Sensation

2 When My Sugar Walks Down the Street

3 Darktown Strutters Ball

4 That’s a Plenty

5 Livery Stable Blues

6 Fidgety Feet

7 Coney Island Washboard

8 Louella

9 Maple Leaf Rag

10 Don’t Mean a Thing

No comments: